Each command comes with --help option.
- crop: crop command allowing you to keep <n> last tracks before the current one. Some kind of enhanced consume mode.
- nalbum: Skip to next album in the playlist, possibility to fade out/in the transition (not a real cross fading). Developped in order the skip an album with MPD_sima "album mode" ;)
- mfade: fade in/out depending on MPD state (playing or not). Using it as a sleep/wakeup utility.
- mtopls: add current track to playlist (command line specified or selected by genre)
- wakeup: add an album chosen at random from a list. The list is provided as arguments from CLI or from a file. I'm currently using this script to wake me up each morning :)
- jingle: randomly pick up a song with specified tags and queue it. NOT PART OF THE FRAMEWORK AS PREVIOUS COMMANDS
Yet to come
Please ask for new commands reporting in Feature Requenst in the tracker ;)
No releases yet, but your welcome to check out the code via svn or download a daily export of the trunk.
- Use MPDClass to format unicode->UTF-8 so that each command only deals with unicode
- Use password if provided (env. var. or on CLI)
- [DONE] Centralized getopt lib for all goodies
- [DONE] use MDP_HOST/MPD_PORT
Add here your own ideas/requests.