Graphist Gallery 0.111 is now available. This version includes some usefull new features. Also, Graphic Gallery is still light and simple. So, Graphist Gallery is good for a Portfolio, a presentation website...
- Graphist Gallery now support multi content folder. Just add your folders like that : content, 2content, 3content, etc. And, in your template index, add a show_categories function for each content folder. (if you don't know how, check the documentation).
- You can write a comment for a single picture, now. You just have to create a .txt file with the picture's name (don't forget the extension) (see here) (only the list view allow this function).
- Display of a single image.
- Support of Exif data added. You can choose what informations to give on the config file. These data are displayed on the single photo page (see here) (only the list view allow this function).
- Main template modified (see here).
- In the menu, the pages are displayed in alphabetical order.
- Some bugs fixed.
If you already use Graphist Gallery, it's simple, all files (and their respective contents) / files are involved (except your pictures and pages folders):
Note that config.php has changed. So, when you update, be sure to re-configure (sorry for that).
Published by radek411, on 2012-04-07 18:39:49.
Graphist Gallery 0.101 is now available. This version includes many new features, more or less important, but equally useful. Also, Graphic Gallery is still light and simple. It follow its original purpose: allow you to generate quickly a simple and powerful website-gallery!
- One of the most importants features is the template support. More informations in the documentation.
- Another important feature : the separation between the pictures display and the code of Graphic Gallery. Now, the user can choose any view with any template. Creating a personalized view is quitely difficult and a documentation about it will write soon.
- The admin panel has completely changed:
- First of all, he has a new theme (see here (before/after)).
- You can now edit the configuration file and templates files from the administration.
- The file editor is larger and now offers buttons to insert HTML tags (see here).
- Now, you can change the name of a page.
- Now, you can see from the home page of the administration if your version is the latest.
- You can set the main folder's name (content, pages, lang, etc.) from the configuration file.
- Comments in the code are now in english and almost all variables and functions as well.
- You can choose your home page in the configuration file.
- Des bugs ont été corrigés.
- Multi language support more complete
Update your Graphist Gallery
If you already use Graphist Gallery, it's simple, all files (and their respective contents) / files are involved (except your pictures folders and pages):
- content/ (anciennement contenu/)
- resources/ (anciennement ressources/)
Do not forget the new file: default_config.php.
Note that config.php has changed. So, when you update, be sure to re configure (sorry for that).
Published by radek411, on 2011-06-24 01:19:13.
|1 → 2 of 2|