Projects administrators are developers and contributors to a project. When you add someone as project admin, the SVN repository authorizations are updated to allow he to work on the code.
Advanced user-rights management by projects
Since the 0.9.2, advanced user-rights have been introduced in CodingTeam.
- project leader (all powers)
- graphic designer (add/delete a screenshot)
- developer (add/edit/delete a version, code commits, add/edit/delete a download, edit a bug report, add/delete a screenshot)
- translater (import/export translation files)
- packager (add/edit/delete a download)
- contributer (add/delete a chatroom, code commits, edit a bug report, add/edit a news, edit a topic, add/delete a screenshot)
If you uncheck all the powers, the selected pre-defined role prevails. So if you add an admin as a project leader and uncheck all the granted powers, he finally gets all the powers of a project leader.
- Edit/delete the project
- Code commits
- Add/edit/delete a version
- Add/edit/delete a download
- Edit/delete a bug report
- Edit a bug report
- Import/export translation files
- Delete all translated files
- Add/edit/delete a news
- Add/edit a news
- Edit/close/delete a topic
- Edit a topic
- Add/delete a chatroo
- Add/delete a screenshot
Projects versionning on CodingTeam
On CodingTeam, a lot of contents depends of a version number. This concerns downloads, bugs, roadmap and screenshots. In other terms, adding a version number for your project is a basic operation.
|Planned||This version is planned and nothing exists at the moment (usefull to fill feature requests).|
|Development||This version is currently in developement and is not stable at all.|
|Testing||An early version of your project or of a branch.|
|Stable||This version is stable enough to be usable.|
|Abandonned||This version is abandonned and should not be used anymore.|