This document explain how to upgrade from a running installation of CodingTeam 0.9 to CodingTeam 0.9.1. We speak about an installation by the package (.tar.bz2), if you are using Subversion, you just have to update your working copy after executing the database update script.
Update the database
First of all, we need to update the database. CodingTeam 0.9.1 introduce new fields to some tables and new values in the config table. The easiest way to update our database is to launch the command-line script scripts/miscellaneous/upgrade09-091.php.
If you are using Subversion, you just have to update your working copy.
If you have installed CodingTeam from the .tar.bz2 package, you have to follow these steps in order to upgrade your forge. First of all, you should backup all your files.
Moving the files
We assume that CodingTeam 0.9 (your running forge) is in the codingteam folder and the 0.9.1 in a codingteam-0.9.1 folder.
- rm codingteam/.htaccess codingteam/index.php codingteam/VERSION
- cp codingteam0.9.1/.htaccess codingteam
- cp codingteam0.9.1/index.php codingteam
- cp codingteam0.9.1/VERSION codingteam
- cd codingteam && rm -rf i18n/ inc/ scripts/ && cd ../
- cd codingteam/public/ && rm -rf functions.js images/ && cd ../../
- cp -r codingteam0.9.1/inc/ codingteam
- cp -r codingteam0.9.1/i18n/ codingteam
- cp -r codingteam0.9.1/public/* codingteam/public
- cp -r codingteam0.9.1/scripts/ codingteam
All should be ok now!