If you are reading this page, you are interested to contribute for the CodingTeam project. You should follow theses steps:
- Start by contact us. We could speak about what is really needed and what you want to do. So, you can go on the codingteam-dev@ room (XMPP client).
- After, you can take a look of planned work on the CodingTeam roadmap.
- Start working!
Documentation formatting convention
We are currently working on the code documentation of CodingTeam. So, every new work should be documented.
A comment describing what a file does at the start of it.
Functions that may be called elsewhere should be documented.
Last but not least, all comments must be wrote in english.
Code writting convention
- A curly brackets takes one line.
- Indentation with 4 spaces.
- Think i18n.
- Use mbstring to handle strings.
- Maximum line length is 79 characters.
Perhaps our code doesn't follow completely that. It's a problem.