This new version of Bluemindo music player brings a few major updates. In fact, the whole source code has been refactored. We switched from Python 2.x to Python 3.x, GSTreamer 0.10.x to GSTreamer 1.x and from GTK 2.x to GTK 3.x. Along with all this work on the source code, a brand new user interface has been created, that is now cutting-edge and modern!
Speaking on the graphical user interface, there is now only one view for your music collection. It consists of a list of album discs, which is searchable and filterable.
Also, the playback mode is now working automatically with Gapless and ReplayGain support (which wisely switch between Album & Track modes without any user actions). You can now just concentrate on your music. And nothing else!
The minor changes are the full support of MPRIS/MediaPlayer2 (dbus protocol to control audioplayers), a better support of Lyrics and Album artworks downloading and full support for playlists/automatic playlists/saved playlists.
Convinced? Try out Bluemindo 1.0 RC1 now!
Published by xbright. About 3 years and 3 months ago.
After months of developement and sleep, Bluemindo 0.3 is now released!
Here's the full changelog of this new version:
- Refactorized the whole source code
- Introduced gapless playback
- Ability to start Bluemindo minimized
- Improved the VolumeManager button
- Updated Last.fm and Amazon APIs
- Explorer modules completely rewritten:
- Introduced Albums view
- Introduced Playlists (automatic and manual)
- Introduced Webradios and Shoutcast support
- Ability to change view during Bluemindo execution!
- Listening statistics
- New TrayIcon module
- Sort in playlist/views is now case-insensitive
- Ability to disable or enable plugins
- Audioscrobbler can now use Last.fm, Libre.fm or any other servers
- Jabber is now hidden thanks to privacy lists
- Gajim has been removed
- Added chinese, italian, swedish and brazilian i18n
- Added a debian/ folder for packaging
- A lot of bug fixes (mainly related to unespace, unicode, playlist, sockets…)
Feel free to test it right now.
Published by xbright. About 9 years and 9 months ago.
* Added Slovak translation
* Added a Makefile, .desktop...
* Added a plugins management system
* Added a plugin to change your status message with your tune (works with Gajim only)
* Show the current playing song in bold (if in playlist)
* Added three new commands: --volume, --curent-cover and --current-lyrics
Bug fixes related to:
* &, < and > in cells
* newer GNOME API for media keys
* artist fetching
* exit if a module can't load
* unicode related
* previous, next, stop and play buttons
* typo 'powerfull'
* desktop notifications
* album cover popup
* columns ordering
Published by xbright. About 10 years and 11 months ago.
For more informations on it, please read these links:
Published by xbright. About 11 years and 0 month ago.
|1 → 4 of 4|