After months of developement and sleep, Bluemindo 0.3 is now released!
Here's the full changelog of this new version:
- Refactorized the whole source code
- Introduced gapless playback
- Ability to start Bluemindo minimized
- Improved the VolumeManager button
- Updated Last.fm and Amazon APIs
- Explorer modules completely rewritten:
- Introduced Albums view
- Introduced Playlists (automatic and manual)
- Introduced Webradios and Shoutcast support
- Ability to change view during Bluemindo execution!
- Listening statistics
- New TrayIcon module
- Sort in playlist/views is now case-insensitive
- Ability to disable or enable plugins
- Audioscrobbler can now use Last.fm, Libre.fm or any other servers
- Jabber is now hidden thanks to privacy lists
- Gajim has been removed
- Added chinese, italian, swedish and brazilian i18n
- Added a debian/ folder for packaging
- A lot of bug fixes (mainly related to unespace, unicode, playlist, sockets…)
Feel free to test it right now.
Published by xbright. About 5 years and 6 months ago.
* Added Slovak translation
* Added a Makefile, .desktop...
* Added a plugins management system
* Added a plugin to change your status message with your tune (works with Gajim only)
* Show the current playing song in bold (if in playlist)
* Added three new commands: --volume, --curent-cover and --current-lyrics
Bug fixes related to:
* &, < and > in cells
* newer GNOME API for media keys
* artist fetching
* exit if a module can't load
* unicode related
* previous, next, stop and play buttons
* typo 'powerfull'
* desktop notifications
* album cover popup
* columns ordering
Published by xbright. About 6 years and 8 months ago.
For more informations on it, please read these links:
Published by xbright. About 6 years and 9 months ago.
|1 → 3 of 3|